The shipping estimate listed on the product page is the time taken to obtain the items for shipment, which in turn determines the estimated delivery time.
1. Warranty issues: Warranty on a number of products (esp. electronic products) is available only in certain geographies and locations. This might prevent us from shipping to locations outside of these geographies
2. Restrictions from manufacturers: Due to regulatory or other restrictions, manufacturers of certain products (books, etc.) are permitted to sell in certain geographies and not sell to locations outside. In such cases we are unable to sell and ship to such location.
3. Non serviceable PIN codes: While we work hard to provide delivery across all PIN codes across India, there is a chance that we may have missed out on a few.
When possible, we try to combine multiple item into the same shipment. This helps us reduce the number of shipments we need to send to you.
We may split the following type of orders:
1.Orders having multiple items with different estimated delivery dates. Each of the shipments may have separate invoices sent.
2.Orders from different vendors or fulfillment centers of Infibeam
Orders fulfilled by Infibeam and shipped via one of our shipping partners will have tracking information available in Your Account. Please check this information if available and read through the following options:
1. If the tracking information indicates the package has been delivered, please check with your neighbours or family members. Packages are occasionally left with neighbours, or safely outside your house/office.
2. If the tracking information indicates the package is being returned to us, or if the address is incorrect, it may have been undeliverable.
3. If there is no tracking information, or you cannot locate the package and it is not being returned as undeliverable, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 079-67772302, (These lines are open from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday)