All the information contained in this web site is provided for general information and reference purposes only, Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant or represent that the information provided in this web site is complete and accurate, nor that the information is up to date. Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the information contained in this web site and disclaims any or all liability in respect of such information. Any use of information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Web Site will be done at your own discretion and risk. Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible financially or otherwise for any action / decision taken on the basis of information available on this website. You will be solely responsible for all and any kind of losses / damages including but not limited to damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the use / download of any such information.
Disclaimers for the claims made in the Print advertisement
1. 64% Power savings
- Power savings comparison done while running of 5.0 kW category of Inverter AC with fixed-speed 3 Star-rated category AC.
- Energy savings is calculated on the basis of 1600 cooling Hrs, 24-43°C bin temperature and National climatic Zone as per CSPF method as defined by Bureau of Energy Efficiency.
2. 15.3% More Cooling & 75% Less Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emissions
- Cooling Capacity is measured for 3.8 kW Unit using R410A and R32 Refrigerant at ambient temperature of 54°C.
- GWP comparison for R410A (2090) and R32 (675) based on based on IPCC 4th report.